Monday, January 7, 2013

The 52 Week Money Saving Challenge - Let's Do This!

January marks a season of change and new beginnings.  My family budget needs help, and this plan by Stuck At Home Mom is so easy and affordable, even I can do it!

Here is the plan.  Get a mason jar or something sturdy to keep your cash in.  The first week, you save one dollar.  The second week, you save two dollars.  The third week, you save three dollars, etc.  She even gives this free printable calendar to help us keep up with it.  Pure genius!


The 52 Week Money Saving Challenge


I know lots of people who just don't save because it is hard to stick to a plan.  This plan is so easy.  Are you in?  Let's do this!  Let me know if you decide to jump on the bandwagon.  I could use some company!!


4 comments:

  1. i think this is a great idea and i'm on board!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mary, I'm so happy to have you join! Happy saving!

      Delete
  2. I'm doing this too! Just scheduled week 26 (doing automatic transfers to a online savings account)! Can't wait to see my account in December... :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important. Thanks for your input!