Wednesday, March 27, 2013

The 52 Week Money Saving Challenge - Week #13







Welcome to Week #13 of The 52 Week Money Saving Challenge.  This week we save thirteen dollars.  Our total saved to date is ninety-one dollars.  Week #13 is a milestone.  It means that we are officially 25% of the way through this challenge. 




  
If you'd like weekly challenge updates to help you stay current with The 52 Week Money Saving Challenge, subscribe to this blog.  How?  There are some button thingys in the right-hand column that let you subscribe via google or email. For a free printable chart, check out Stuck At Home Mom's 52 Week Money Challenge. Happy saving!

This post is shared at:

Diana Rambles Pin Me Linky Party #25 

All Things With Purpose: All Things Link Up Party #16 


All Things with Purpose

4 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Im a new follower. This looks great. I need to start budgeting better. Maybe your post will be my inspiration. Hope you will visit my blog and take a look around. I'd love to have you as a friend.
    Angel @ http://sewcraftyangel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for stopping by and following!! I'm following you as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my site earlier--I'm following you back via GFC. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important. Thanks for your input!