Friday, October 18, 2013

I Need an Attitude Adjustment! - A Collection of Favorite Quotes From My Pinterest Board: Watermarks

For those times when I really need an attitude adjustment:

Whenever I need an attitude adjustment (yes, it will happen), please make me read this post again. Okay?  Thanks!


Enjoy the little things in life....


...for one day you'll look back and realize they were the big things.  


Image Source: Melissa Ann via VisualuizeUs


***************


You can't always get what you want.
You can't always get what you want.
You can't always get what you want.
But if you try sometime
You just might find
You get what you need. The Rolling Stones


(A little note about the next pin: Every now and then this blog forces me to edit my pins.  I pinned the quote below with a different image from a tumbler source two years ago. Upon further inspection, I found the link did not go directly to the image.  Hence, I found an EVEN BETTER image with the same quote and a good link source.)


Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.



Image Source: Relax and Succeed The Blog with Scott McPherson



 ***************



Always remember...



... you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.  Winnie the Pooh




Image Source: Jenn via Daily Bits of Wisdom


***************


One's destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things. Henry Miller





Image Source: Art Revolution





***************



You are confined only by the walls you build yourself.



Image Source: the BERRY
 
***************





She stood in the storm & when the wind didn't go her way, she adjusted her sails. Elizabeth Edwards


Image Source:  Little Bits of Lovely
 


P.S. If you need an attitude adjustment, please feel free to read this again.  Almost everyone needs it every now and then.  Hang in there!

 




 



1 comment:

Your comments are important. Thanks for your input!